Mike Glick, CFP®, CPA, AIF®
Founder Cape Point Wealth & Tax Management
As the owner and founder of Cape Point Wealth, Mike has over twenty years of wealth management and tax planning experience. His background as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP® -2009), and a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA -1996), offers you a fully balanced perspective, providing a distinct advantage with just one point of contact. He also has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation (AIF® -2011), requiring an investment advisor to adhere to a higher standard of conduct and code of ethics. Mike will work closely with you to develop customized solutions and strategies that strive to minimize taxes while growing your wealth.
Experience & Background:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional – CFP® Board of Standards Inc. (2009)
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA - 1996)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® Designee (2011)
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 securities registrations (held through Commonwealth Financial Network)
- Accounting degree, Northwestern University – Illinois (1995)
- BA – Sociology and Statistics, University of Wisconsin, Madison (1989)
- Insurance licenses (Life and Disability)
- Stroum Jewish Community Center – Former Board and Finance Committee Member
- Youth Advancement Through Music and Art – Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Family Promise – Former Advisor to Board and Treasurer
Fixed insurance products and services, and tax and accounting services, offered by Cape Point Wealth & Tax Management are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth.