Mike Glick, CFP®, CPA, AIF®
Founder Cape Point Wealth & Tax Management
As the owner and founder of Cape Point Wealth, Mike has over twenty years of wealth management and tax planning experience. His background as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®) and a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) offers you a fully balanced perspective, providing a distinct advantage as just one point of contact. He has also earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation (AIF®), which requires an investment advisor to adhere to a higher standard of conduct and code of ethics. Mike will work closely with you to develop customized solutions and strategies that strive to minimize taxes while growing your wealth.
Experience & Background:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional – CFP® Board of Standards Inc. (2009)
- Certified Public Accountant – (1996)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® – Designee (2011)
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 securities registrations – held through Commonwealth Financial Network®
- Accounting degree, Northwestern University – Illinois (1995)
- BA, University of Wisconsin, Madison – Sociology and Statistics (1989)
- Insurance licenses – Life and Disability
- Stroum Jewish Community Center – Former Board and Finance Committee Member
- Youth Advancement Through Music and Art – Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Family Promise – Former Advisor to Board and Treasurer
Fixed insurance products and services, and tax and accounting services offered by Cape Point Wealth & Tax Management are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth.